Hi Jasmine,
I'm back with a new entry and this time I wanna talk about Ep 1 of Kazoku Boshushimasu! Well, I know it's kinda weird because if you follow my entry, I actually did the review of Ep 3 first instead of Ep 1 😂. I thought about not continuing my review article of this drama but since I'm already on it, so I thought, why not just do everything 🤣?
So, yes, I'm announcing to everyone that I shall put up my review entries for every ep of Kazoku Boshushimasu 😁!
Now, let's go to Ep 1 of 家族募集します!
(It might be a bit long but it will totally make me happy if you could it till the end. よろしく!)
So, at the opening scene, we get to see the so-very-energetic Shunpei Papa and Haru rushing the morning to go to the kindergarten and work. The interaction between them was very cute from rushing out of the house, riding the bicycle while singing the Triple 5 rangers song, sending Haru-off to the kindergarten and finally reaching his workplace (And Shunpei Papa is a hardworking papa! Proud Jasmine here. eheheh 🤭)
Then the story continues with Shunpei checking out their company books at the bookstore when he accidently bumped with his old childhood friend, Sousuke! (Gosh, I just love Sou-chan energy when he met Shunepi after for sooo long 🤣!) Apparently, Sou-chan was looking for a tenant to share and rent the 2nd floor at the okonomiyaki place called Nijiya, in which Sou-chan is currently working at.
(You can thank me later for this messy hair picture 🤭)
Shunpei papa said he will come to the store on another day but changed his mine when Haru said that he is already hungry when Shunpei papa came and picked him up from the kindergarten. So, they both went to the store. (Everything with Shunpei and Haru is too much attack for my heart, help me Jasmine 😂)
やばいめちゃ可愛いはるちゃん 😆!
When they arrive at the store, Sou-chan was really happy but what surprised him the most is the fact that Shunpei is married and have a cute 5 years old son, Haru 😚 ~
Then, while waiting for their food, Shunpei papa and Sou-chan had a bit of walking down the memory lane in their old days before it finally came down to the house sharing topic.
Knowing that Shunpei already had a family of his own, Sou-chan immediately gave up the idea of offering him the share house. But instead, Sou-chan asked Shunpei a question that almost opens up his secret box.
If I were in Sou-chan place, I may asked Shunpei the same question, but little did Sou-chan know, it is a question that Shunpei is not ready to answer yet 😔....
Sou-chan, "Next time, together with papa and mama, please come to this store and have a meal together!"
Haru was speechless and only look blankly at Sou-chan before he turned and asked, "Papa, when?"
My heart felt so heavy when Haru-chan asked that question to Shunpei papa. We all know that Midori is no longer there with them but Shunpei papa is not ready to tell Haru-chan about it 🥺. And so, Shunpei abruptly leaves the store in order to avoid answering Sou-chan question.
Of course, Sou-chan was very confused with the whole situation but Oyassan help to make it clear for him.
Oyassan, "Sousuke, read the situation. A father and his small child comes for a meal alone in the evening, there must bea reason for it."
And then, the episode continues with us knowing more about Midori and her death, Sou-chan ideas about creating a place for single parents, and the appearance of Mama Rei and her daughter, Shizuku-chan.
The main highlight of this episode is during the last 15 minutes in which Shunpei papa reveals to Sou-chan that he has been lying and hiding to Haru-chan about Midori. I can't put it in words, so please watch it. (Also, this is the part when you should prepare the tissue 😭 Shunpei papa, you have been so strong for the past 3 months!)
(Please click on the picture, it will bring you to the video)
The way he broke down his tears in-front of Sou-chan really shows how sad he is for the past months but he can't really show it to anyone just because there's no one to listen and hold him 😭. Sou-chan, arigatou for being there for Shunpei papa 🥺.
And so, with us still trying to clean our faces from all the tears, the episode finally came to an end with Shunpei being more relax about his situation and a new family coming to Nijiya 😮!?!?
Comments
Post a Comment